- Experience the new generation Furniture Fair in İzmir, the pearl of Turkey. The most innovative designs, trendy products, new suppliers, different events await you in the fair, port and tourism city of İzmir!
- Meet all your supply needs from a single platform with a wide range of exhibitors.
- Make new business contacts.
- See the latest trends and innovative products of the industry closely with Modeko-specific events.
- Witness unique designs in the first place.
Project Based Companies
- is only 8 km from İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport,
- Its proximity to the highway enables access by avoiding city traffic,
- Frequent public transportation via metro and bus services are available. The intercity bus line goes up to the venue area.
- There are shuttle services during exhibition periods. Shuttle departure times and locations will be published on our webpage throughout the exhibition duration.
Address: ZAFER MAH. 840 SK. FUAR ALANI NO:2 GAZİEMİR – İZMİR
Hand sanitizers are kept available at all hall entrances and exits and in each stand.
Markings are placed at the venue entrances-exits, inside the venue, and in front of every stand to ensure social distancing is kept at all times.
It is mandatory to wear masks by exhibitors, visitors, and expo staff members on the expo ground at all times.
The number of people, including exhibitors, visitors, and staff members, will not exceed one person per four (4) square meters on the expo ground. In addition, stand corridors are designed to be at least 3 meters wide.
CROWD DENSITY MANAGEMENT
The crowd density of the exhibition venue is limited to 1 person per each ten (10) square meters. Turnstiles located at the entrance and exit gates are monitored through the online registration system, exhibitor portal, and cameras to prevent crowd buildup that may contradict social distance rules at our exhibitions.
HES Code inquiry at the entrance is a safety measure we take to detect those who must be under isolation.
Our staff at the entrance & exits and on the exhibition venue warn those who do not comply with the rules and take necessary actions. Reminder announcements support these efforts.